Whether you're hunting for a good read, need some homework help, or are just looking for info, the Locust Grove Public Library is here for you.
- Tuesday: 12 to 7
- Wednesday through Friday: 9 to 5
The library is closed Saturday thru Monday and most holidays.
The library officially opened on April 13, 1981 in a tiny store front on Main Street. With many hopes, dreams and serious efforts, the library was moved into a permanent brick building on August 15, 1993.
Today there are two librarians, several volunteers and Friends of the Library group. The library is open 31 hours per week, houses over 13,000 volumes and offers high-speed internet and wireless. Children’s programs are offered throughout the year including story time and summer reading programs.
More than books. We also have:
- Audio Books for adults and children
- DVDs for adults and children
- Scan, Copy, 4x6 photo printing & Fax services
- Notary services
- Genealogy materials
- Internet access & printing
- Magazines available for check out
- Newspapers: The Tulsa World & "The Paper".
- Reference - ask us for help in your search!